Growth Machine is expanding quickly, and we need your help to produce the best content on the internet.
We’re hiring an associate editor to assist with the process of producing articles for our clients. You would be responsible for making sure every article we produce is error-free, fits the client’s brand, and meets our company's high standards.
As one of the first employees of the company (#6 in fact!), you’d work directly with our Managing Editor, Heather, and our Director of Content Strategy, Nora, to strengthen the systems that allow us to grow blogs to hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors.
- Edit articles we produce for clients to make sure they’re error-free and fit their voice.
- Work with a team of writers to provide feedback and help them improve their craft.
- Work with Heather and Nora to improve our editorial and publishing systems.
- Have the final say for when content is ready to go live on as many as a dozen different popular blogs.
Who you are
- You’re a meticulous editor who errs on the side of more feedback, not less.
- You’re punctual — deadlines are not options for you.
- You’re a confident writer.
- You have a systems-first approach to work, focusing on designing and perfecting repeatable methods instead of just completing tasks.
- You’re great at working independently, setting your own goals and hitting them.
- It’s a bonus (but not mandatory) if you’ve successfully grown your own or a company blog, and have some experience managing other content producers.
Benefits of working with us
- We’re a 100% remote company, so you can work anywhere from Pittsburgh to Phuket.
- We have awesome benefits like profit sharing, 401k match, medical, dental, and vision insurance, team retreats, and more.
- By editing and publishing content for anywhere from five to a dozen blogs, you’ll improve your editorial and marketing skills faster than you can anywhere else.
- You’ll get to edit content from a wide variety of categories, anything from health to artificial intelligence to travel, sales, ridesharing, and more as we expand our client base.
- We’re growing rapidly, and you’ll have ample opportunities to take on bigger roles.
Interested? Fill out the form below to get started (or fill it out here).
Want to learn more about Growth Machine first? Check out our article on What It’s Like to Work at Growth Machine.